Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit McKennaii XL by Mondo online
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit McKennaii XL by Mondo online. The next generation of Mondo® McKennaii XL magic mushroom grow kits is the result of years of planning and testing. The McKennaii XL grow kit is now even more powerful than before. The latest iteration of the Mondo®XL magic mushroom grow kit improves on the original by adding:
More mushrooms, larger yields
Resistance to contamination is improved.
Instructions are different, but they are simpler.
*Some strains have a higher flush rate than others. The biggest flushes are the first three.
Meet the new industry standard for easy-to-grow kits.
The Mondo® McKennaii XL magic mushroom grow kit differs slightly from other grow kits you’ve tried. These are mostly ‘under the hood’ changes that are difficult to see.
You don’t need to use any more spores, just like the previous and other quick mushoom grow kits. The spores formed in mycelium within the substrate (the cake) in the grow box during the laboratory procedure.
How to properly store the grow kit
It is suggested that you begin the cultivation process as soon as possible. If you want to start growing later, you may keep the grow kit in the refrigerator for 2 weeks (2°C to 8°C) following the manufacture date. To begin, place the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and seal it tightly.
- 1x grow box – This includes active mycelium substrate (the cake)
- 2x paperclip – For sealing the grow bag.
- 1x big grow bag – The bag features micron filters to keep pollutants out.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is required to keep the humidity level at a comfortable level.
- For misting and soaking, use potable water.
- Work in a clean environment to prevent contamination by other fungus and bacteria (micro organisms).
It is suggested that you utilize
- Gloves for surgery
- Disinfectant for a variety of surfaces
- Thermo mat (when room temperature falls below 18°C) Soaking Bag Thermometer
How to get the space and yourself ready before you start
- Any windows that are open should be closed. Microorganisms may be introduced to the Mondo® ‘McKennaii’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit by wind or draft.
- Place the grow box with the cake on a cleaned surface after removing it from the carton box.
- Microorganisms may attach to the grow box if this surface is not clean, flourishing inside the Mondo® ‘McKennaii’ XL Magic
- Mushroom grow kit and contaminating the grow box.
- Make sure your hands and arms are clean while you’re working.
- When handling the kit, we suggest wearing medical gloves or a strong disinfectant.
- To prevent breathing into the grow bag and onto the cake, use a facemask.
Getting the process started
- Fill the container with clean, drinkable water. Close the grow box tightly and immerse it for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, drain the excess water from the grow box.
- In the huge grow bag, place the grow box. The bag’s open end should face upwards.
- The grow box’s lid should be removed. Rinse the lid and keep it in the ziplock bag until you need it. Place the ziplockbag in the carton box with the lid on.
- Fold the huge grow bag’s open end twice, but do not cover the micron filter.
- To keep the bag closed, place the paperclip on the fold. The Mondo® ‘McKennaii’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit is now complete and ready to use.
- Inside the carton box, place the Mondo® ‘McKennaii’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit on top of the ziplock with lid.
The optimal temperature is 24 degrees Celsius. The temperature should not go below 18°C and should not rise over 29°C. A thermo mat may be used to protect the temperature from falling below 18 degrees Celsius. In the winter or in colder parts of the globe, a thermo mat is a must-have.
Only light is required for the mycelium in the Mondo® ‘McKennaii’ XL magic mushroom grow kit to ‘understand’ that it has reached the surface. Mushrooms will only grow after that. It’s more than adequate to have a few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunshine every day. Because direct sunlight kills mycelium, keep the grow kit out of direct sunlight.
Misting / Water
You start misting the day after you start the procedure. Remove the paperclip from the grow bag to open it. Spray one time against each side of the bag, rather than directly on the cake. So you mist four times every day. Fresh oxygen is also pumped into the bag by misting. Close the bag with the paperclip immediately after misting.
The first little mushrooms (the pins) should develop between 5 and 16 days if the circumstances are ideal. This, too, is contingent on the tension. Some strains of Cubensis develop more slowly than others.
The mushrooms appear in clusters. This group might be tiny or huge. That is contingent on the tension. A flush is a kind of growth like this. Mushrooms don’t always ripen at the same time. A flush kit may be used for several flushes. The first and second flushes are the most significant. More flushes will follow, but they will be smaller than the last.
When the veil between the hat and the stem has barely torn, mushrooms are ripe and ready to be plucked. Don’t put it off any longer. Hands, wrists, and arms should be disinfected using medical gloves or disinfectant. Pick the ripe mushrooms and let the rest to continue to develop. Remove the mushrooms from the cake by grasping the mushroom’s base between your thumb and index finger. Slowly rotate your hand clockwise until the mushroom releases. Pulling the mushrooms out is not a good idea. This might harm the mycelium and cause it to die. After you’ve collected the majority of the bigger mushrooms, go ahead and pick the smaller ones, as well as the pins.
Mushrooms that sprout from the sides of the building
Mushrooms thrive where the sun shines and there is minimal barrier to penetration. Because the cake has light shining on it from all sides, mushrooms may grow there as well. It is difficult to counteract this, and it is permissible. To keep the edges of the grow box dark, some gardeners cover them in aluminum foil, although this doesn’t always work.
Mushrooms may be harvested shortly before soaking the kit if they grow there:
Hands are clean! Remove the grow box from the bag and set it on your other hand, upside down. Wiggle the plastic box until the cake falls out and lands on your hand. The plastic box may be disinfected by placing it on a clean surface. You may now use this hand to pluck the mushrooms off the cake’s sides. When all of the mushrooms have been selected, return the cake to its original location in the plastic box and finish the soaking procedure.
After you’ve harvested all of the mushrooms, you’ll need to get the kit ready for the next flush. Remove the grow box from the main grow bag with cleaned hands or gloves once again. Fill the container with clean, drinkable water. Remove the ziplock bag’s lid and use it to shut the grow box. Wrap the closed grow box with a soaking bag or your own clean plastic shopping bag. Close it tightly and store it in the refrigerator for 12 hours (2°C to 8°C). This is referred to as the soaking procedure. The cake will now be soaked in water, preparing it for the next flush.
You may hang the grow bag with micronfilter upside down to dry while it’s soaking. Hang it upside down to prevent microorganisms from entering the bag. After each flush, many growers like to use fresh and unused grow bags.
Remove the soaking bag with the grow box from the fridge after 12 hours and unpack it.
After that, flush
To proceed, repeat steps 3–7 as you did when starting the procedure for the first time. A fresh flush will occur a few days later. A Mondo® ‘McKennaii’ XL Magic mushroom grow kit can yield at least two or three flushes. You may get more flushes out of a kit if you have cultivating experience.
After the second flush, if no more mushrooms grow out of a grow kit for at least three weeks, or if the Mondo® ‘McKennaii’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit turns green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit can be discarded. The color shift indicates that the grow kit has been compromised by another fungus or bacterium. The Mondo® ‘McKennaii’ XL Magic mushroom grow kit will no longer produce mushrooms, and it should be discarded outside in the garbage.
The mushrooms will spill their spores if you pluck them too late. Because of the spores, the cake and mushrooms will become black/purple (some other cubensis strains may turn red/brown). This isn’t a major issue; it simply doesn’t seem very appealing. When mushrooms release spores, they begin to disintegrate, and the active compounds begin to decay as well. Mushrooms will lose part of their power as a result of this.
Consider your options.
More information about dos and don’ts may be found on the responsible usage page.
This kit is solely intended for small-scale home usage.