Buy Psilocybe Cubensis grow kits online
Buy Psilocybe Cubensis grow kits online. Magic Mushroom grow kits for sale. Growing with the Psilocybe cubensis Grow Kits is extremely easy. These kits are completely maintenance-free thanks to a fully colonized substrate without fillers. You hardly have to do anything to get your first flush with high levels of psilocin. Buy Psilocybe Cubensis grow kits online.
- Fast growing: 1 week to first pins
- High yields: Up to 4 flushes. (in ideal conditions)
- High Potency: According the supplier the XP (Extra Potent) strains are twice as potent!
The Psilocybe Cubensis Grow Kit contains:
- One box with a colonised substrate (NO extra spores needed)
- One bag with an air filter
- Two paperclips
The only other thing you need is sterilised water or a cold water tap.
Start the growkit
Always work very sterile otherwise you will contaminate your grow kit!!!
Picture 1/ step 1)
- Break off the tab from the box and open one corner of the lid.
- Gently fill up the box with water. Some particles might float out, but this is no problem.
- Make sure that the substrate is entirely underwater. Close the lid and let it stand for 12 hours.
Picture 2/ step 2)
- After 12 hours open one corner of the lid again and pour out the excess water. It’s very essential that all loose water runs off or you will risk losing your kit to contamination!
Picture 3/ step 3)
- Remove the complete lid and put the box in the bag.
- Place the grow kit without the lid inside the plastic bag and close the bag by folding the top, you can fasten this with the 2 paperclips.
- Do not throw away the lid. Clean it, dry it and keep it in a clean (sterile) place for further use.
- Put the grow kit in a warm spot (20-25ºC) where it receives some indirect light. Do not put it in the full sun or on top of a radiator.
Keep the bag closed do not interfere with the kit and within 7-10 days the first psilocybe mushrooms will appear. These will mature in about a week.
Harvest the grow kit
Always work very sterile otherwise you will contaminate your kit!!!. Mushrooms grow in so-called ‘flushes’. After each flush, you can harvest the cubensis mushroom grow kit.
Picture 4 and 5/ step 4)
The correct stages of harvesting the mushrooms are to see in picture 5. Picking too early will lead to a lower yield. Picking too late will lead to black, spore covered, mushrooms (see image 4)
Sometimes one or two mushrooms develop faster than the rest, pick these and let the others mature. But normally you should harvest a flush entirely at one time by picking them out, just before the giant mushrooms open their caps. Take the smaller ones out too (work very sterile again)
Normally, a few mushrooms form between the substrate and the sides of the box. Unless they are huge it’s best to leave these. Don’t go digging in the substrate to get these out!. The substrate surface, the box and the bag may become black/purple. It means you contaminated the box as these are the spores of the mushrooms, this will mainly happen when the mushrooms are picked (too) late, or when you did not work sterile enough. It will also turn green or purple when all flushes did and the time has come to through away your kit.
Maintain the grow kit
Always work very sterile otherwise you will contaminate your kit!!!. Immediately after harvesting, the kit has to get soaked for the NEXT flush of cubensis mushrooms.
- Make sure the substrate is clean (no sign of mushrooms left)
- Put the lid back, open one corner of the cover and start with picture 1/ step 1 again by filling it with water again.
As long as the kit does not turn green, purple or black, you can repeat the process of harvesting and soaking. The regular time between harvests is 9-10 days. Expect the kit to produce at least four flushes. When the kit is exhausted or contaminated through away immediately before it contaminates other growkits.