Buy Magic mushroom grow kit Ecuador XP by FreshMushrooms online
Buy Magic mushroom grow kit Ecuador XP by FreshMushrooms online. The Ecuador XP Fresh Mushrooms Grow Kits are really simple to use. Thanks to a fully colonized substrate with no fillers, these kits are entirely maintenance-free. To obtain your initial flush with high doses of psilocin, you don’t have to do much. If you follow the directions below, you’ll have a bumper crop of mushrooms!
- Fast-growing: first pins in one week
- Up to four flushes might result in high yields. (in perfect circumstances)
- High Potency: The XP (Extra Strong) strains, according to the provider, are twice as potent!
- Ecuador XP Mushroom Grow Kit Contents
- 1x Ecuador Mushrooms Grow Box (rye substrate with active mycelium)
- 1x Growbag – The bag has filtered all the way around it.
- 2 x paperclips – To close the grow bag.
- The humidity level necessitates the use of a misting bottle.
- For misting and soaking, use potable water.
- Work in a clean environment to prevent contamination by other fungus and bacteria (micro organisms).
We suggest that you use
- Gloves for surgery
- Mask for the face
- Disinfectant for a variety of surfaces
- Bag for soaking
- Mat thermos
How to get the space and yourself ready before you start
- Any windows that are open should be closed. Microorganisms may be carried in by the wind or a draft, contaminating the Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- Place the grow box with the cake on a cleaned surface after removing it from the carton box.
- Microorganisms may stick to the grow box if this surface is not clean, flourishing within the Magic Mushroom grow kit and contaminating the grow box.
- Make sure your hands and arms are clean while you’re working.
- When handling the kit, we suggest wearing medical gloves or a strong disinfectant.
- To prevent breathing into the grow bag and onto the cake, use a facemask.
Starting the Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Instructions
- Open the package and remove the magic mushroom grow kit, plastic bag, and paperclip. Remove the mushroom grow kit’s lid (store the lid properly). Under running water, rinse the lid. You’ll need it again in the future (step 7).
- Place the mushroom grow kit in the plastic grow bag without the cover (opening at the top). With the tiny perforation facing upwards, slide the bag’s opening beneath the bottom. The bag’s opening is now almost closed. There is no need to be concerned about air movement.
- When the first little mushrooms (known as pins) appear, stand the grow bag upright. Do not irrigate! After roughly a week, the first magical mushrooms will appear.
- Place the mushroom grow kit in a well lit place with a temperature range of 18 to 28 degrees Celsius. Place the grow kit out of direct sunlight at all times. Although mushrooms may grow at practically any temperature over 15 degrees Celsius, a harvest temperature of 23 degrees Celsius is optimum. Heat mats are offered to maintain this temperature without heating the whole room.
- When the mushrooms are about the same size as the pins, leave the bag slightly open the whole time to allow the moisture to evaporate (Phase 2). There is no such thing as too much wetness.
- After about a week, the first mushrooms should appear. After a week, you’ll be able to harvest your first crop. Harvest as soon as the first spores start to fall! Freshmushrooms grow kits yield their first crop in a short amount of time. After barely one week, the first buds are evident. Low and high temperatures may cause this process to be somewhat slowed. The mushrooms will normally take one to two weeks to completely mature.
- These kits are capable of producing many mushroom harvests. After the initial harvest, fill the kit with clean tap water. Cold shock is the term for this phenomenon. It gives the mycelium a fresh lease of life and guarantees that the mushrooms have adequate moisture to thrive.
- Close the Grow Kit and replace the cover. Allow 12 hours for the kit to rest. Drain the surplus water by opening a corner of the lid. You may now return to step 1 and repeat the process. This procedure may be repeated as needed.
Heatingmat for growing (use only for this kit)
Place the Grow Kit in the plastic bag on the heat pad. Turn on the heat mat. Switch off the heat pad after two days and wait for the buds to form, which normally takes five to ten days. Then turn the heat mat back on and unzip the top of the bag slightly to allow the moisture to escape.
If the buds haven’t formed after 10 days, what should you do? Remove the cake from the plastic box, place it on its side in the box, and repeat the two-day process with the heat mat.
How to properly store the grow kit
It is suggested that you begin the cultivation process as soon as possible. You may keep the magic mushroom grow kit in a Soaking Bag in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 4 weeks after the manufacture date if you wish to start growing later.
The optimal temperature is 24 degrees Celsius. The temperature should not go below 18°C and should not rise over 29°C. A thermo mat may be used to protect the temperature from falling below 18 degrees Celsius. In the winter or in colder parts of the globe, a thermo mat is a must-have.
The mycelium in the magic mushroom grow kit simply requires light to ‘understand’ that it has reached the surface. Mushrooms will only grow after that. It’s more than adequate to have a few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunshine every day. Because direct sunlight kills mycelium, keep the grow kit out of direct sunlight.
The first little mushrooms (the pins) should develop between 7 and 10 days if the circumstances are ideal. This, too, is contingent on the tension. Some strains of Cubensis develop more slowly than others.
The mushrooms appear in clusters. This group might be tiny or huge. That is contingent on the tension. A flush is a kind of growth like this. Mushrooms don’t always ripen at the same time. A flush kit may be used for several flushes. The first and second flushes are the most significant. More flushes will follow, but they will be smaller than the last.
When the veil between the hat and the stem has barely torn, mushrooms are ripe and ready to be plucked. Don’t put it off any longer. Hands, wrists, and arms should be disinfected using medical gloves or disinfectant. Pick the ripe mushrooms and let the rest to continue to develop. There is no vermiculite on top of the cake. This makes picking mushrooms much simpler than with ordinary grow kits. By holding the mushrooms between your thumb and index finger, you can simply take them out of the cake. Almost quickly, the mushrooms let go. After you’ve collected the majority of the bigger mushrooms, go ahead and pick the smaller ones, as well as the pins.
Mushrooms that sprout from the sides of the building
Mushrooms thrive where the sun shines and there is minimal barrier to penetration. Because the cake has light shining on it from all sides, mushrooms may grow there as well. It is difficult to counteract this, and it is permissible. To keep the edges of the grow box dark, some gardeners cover them in aluminum foil, although this doesn’t always work.
Mushrooms may be harvested shortly before soaking the kit if they grow there:
Hands are clean! Remove the grow box from the bag and set it on your other hand, upside down. Wiggle the plastic box until the cake falls out and lands on your hand. The plastic box may be disinfected by placing it on a clean surface. You may now use this hand to pluck the mushrooms off the cake’s sides. When all of the mushrooms have been selected, return the cake to its original location in the plastic box and finish the soaking procedure.
After the second flush, if no additional mushrooms grow out of a grow kit for at least three weeks, or if the Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit may be discarded. The color shift indicates that the grow kit has been compromised by another fungus or bacterium. The Psilocybe cubensis Magic mushroom grow kit will no longer produce mushrooms, and it should be discarded outdoors in the trash.
The mushrooms will spill their spores if you pluck them too late. Because of the spores, the cake and mushrooms will become black/purple (some other cubensis strains may turn red/brown). This isn’t a major issue; it simply doesn’t seem very appealing. When mushrooms release spores, they begin to disintegrate, and the active compounds begin to decay as well. Mushrooms will lose part of their power as a result of this.
Consider your options.
More information about dos and don’ts may be found on the responsible usage page.
This kit is solely intended for small-scale home usage.
What are Amazonian XP magic mushrooms, and what do they do?
The editor’s option for encountering the fabric of the cosmos is the Amazon magic mushrooms. The Amazonian XP Fresh Mushrooms Grow Kits are really simple to use. FreshMushrooms® Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Amazon XP
What should I do with my magic mushroom grow kit?
When all of the mushrooms have been selected, return the cake to its original location in the plastic box and finish the soaking procedure. After the second flush, if no additional mushrooms grow out of a grow kit for at least three weeks, or if the Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit may be discarded. FreshMushrooms® Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Amazon XP
How can I tell if my magic mushroom growing kit is defective?
After the second flush, if no additional mushrooms grow out of a grow kit for at least three weeks, or if the Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit may be discarded. The color shift indicates that the grow kit has been compromised by another fungus or bacterium.
|Grow Kit type||FreshMushrooms|
|Potency||Average / High|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||24ºC|
|Yield (from)||100 grams|
|Yield (to)||300 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|