Buy Mega Lion’s Mane Mushroom Kit online
Buy Mega Lion’s Mane Mushroom Kit online. Our lion’s mane mushroom kit will not disappoint!. This curiously shaped and tasty mushroom is a welcome on the dinner plate of every mushroom enthusiast. With a lobster like flavour this mushroom is wonderful sautéed with little butter and lemon juice. Our lion’s mane mushroom kit is ready to fruit, just poke holes in the bag, spray everyday, and mushrooms will grow within a week. Buy Mega Lion’s Mane Mushroom Kit online
Each lion’s mane mushroom kit will fruit 3-5 times over the course of 2 months delivering 3-5 pounds of mushrooms for your dinner table. Furthermore, each lion’s mane mushroom kit is 10 pounds, completely colonized and certified organic. Lion’s mane starts as a tight cluster that appears akin to a brain and over the course of 3 or 4 days begins to unwind beautiful spines until they are cascading into the ground. Harvest this mushroom when the spines are ¼-½ an inch long. This mushroom is wonderful sautéed in small slices or split apart into bite size pieces. Add lemon juice and butter or olive oil to compliment the taste of Lion’s mane.
Here is our step-by-step process:
1. Cut tiny cuts or holes in the bag. We take a pair of scissors and cut a 1 inch slit in the bag, you can alternatively use a knife and draw an X where you want the mushroom to fruit
2. For even fruiting cut two holes on the bigger side of the bag and 1 hole on the short side of the bag, in total 6 holes.
3. Roll the top of the bag down so it covers the filter and there is minimal air above the sawdust substrate. Flip the bag over so the block retains the rolled section closed. Alternatively, use clothes pins or paper clips to hold the bag rolled. This guarantees the mushrooms fruit outside of the sack rather than within.
4. Mist the outside of the bag once or twice a day. Keep in a lit spot like your kitchen counter or living room shelf.
5. Harvest the mushrooms when the spines are cascading down and are approximately ¼ – ½ an inch long. Allow the block to rest for 7-10 days and the mushrooms will begin flowering again! Most blocks will fruit 3-4 times before they are ready to be composted.
6. Reorder a growing mushroom block at royalmushroomusa.com
The best temperature and humidity for fruiting your lion’s mane mushroom kit is between 45-70˚F with a relative humidity of 70-85 percent .
Get your lion’s mane mushroom grow kit today!
Also make sure to check out our whole selection of mushroom growing kits. We offer a selection of tasty, gourmet species that match the dinner plate wonderfully. These mushroom growing kits operate both inside and out if circumstances are favorable. These mushroom growing kits are perfect for everyone, from beginners to professionals!.
What are these mushrooms called?
(Anyone for meatless crab cakes?) When given enough humidity, our Lion’s Mane mushroom kits develop reliably and tend to produce big quantities of lovely creamy white mushrooms. You may be able to get numerous flushes with ongoing, careful care. North Spore Lion’s Mane Mushroom Spray & Grow Kit
What is the simplest mushroom growing kit?
The Lion’s Mane mushroom kits are the most straightforward of our Spray & Grow kits and create clusters of plump, thick, shaggy mushrooms. Lion’s mane is very adaptable and may be cooked, dried, extracted, or even brewed into a tea! . North Spore Lion’s Mane Mushroom Spray & Grow Kit
How many times can a lion’s mane mushroom be flushed?
When given enough humidity, our Lion’s Mane mushroom kits develop reliably and tend to produce big quantities of lovely creamy white mushrooms. You may be able to get numerous flushes with ongoing, careful care. (We guarantee your first harvest of mushrooms, but hope you’ll try for two or three!) North Spore Lion’s Mane Mushroom Spray & Grow Kit
What uses are there for Lion’s Mane?
We like to slice it into rounds and pan-fry it in olive oil or butter, or try tearing it up and creating “Lion’s Mane Cakes” by substituting it for crab flesh in a crab cake recipe. A Japanese research including males aged 50 to 80 with minor cognitive impairment indicates that Lion’s Mane is beneficial at enhancing memory.