Buy Mondo Grow Kit Mazatapec Online
Buy Mondo Grow Kit Mazatapec Online. Years of planning and testing has resulted in the next generation of Mondo® Mazatapec XL magic mushroom grow kits. The Mazatapec XL grow kit is now even better than it ever was. Compared to the first generation of Mondo®XL magic mushroom grow kit, the next generation is improved with:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
The Mondo® Mazatapec XL magic mushroom grow kit is slightly different than the grow kits you may have used before. These are mainly ‘under the hood’ differences and are not easily seen. Buy Mondo Grow Kit Mazatapec Online.
Just like the previous and other easy mushoom grow kits, you do not need to use additional spores. During the laboratory process, the spores have developed in mycelium inside the substrate (the cake) in the grow box.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks after productiondate. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x large grow bag – The bag has micron filters to keep contaminants out
- 2x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend to use
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Mondo® ‘Mazatapec’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, micro organisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Mondo® ‘Mazatapec’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit, and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let is soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the large grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid, and store it in the ziplock bag for later use. Place the ziplockbag with the lid back in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of large grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Mondo® ‘Mazatapec’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Mondo® ‘Mazatapec’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziplock with lid.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature drop under 18°C and not exceed 29°C. To keep the temperature from dropping under the 18°C, you can use a thermo mat to maintain the ideal temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder regions of the world.
The Mondo® ‘Mazatapec’ XL magic mushroom grow kit only needs light for the mycelium to ‘understand’ it has reached the surface. Only then, mushrooms will grow. A few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunlight a day is more than enough. Direct sunlight kills the mycelium, so avoid the sun to shine directly on the grow kit.
Water / Misting
The day after you start the process you begin with misting. Open the grow bag by removing the paperclip. Do not spray directly on the cake, but spray one time against every side of the bag. So you mist once a day, four sprays. Misting also vents fresh oxygen inside the bag. Right after misting, close the bag again with the paperclip.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms come up in groups. This can be a small or large group. That depends on the strain. A growth like this is called a flush. Mushrooms are almost never ripe at the same time. You can get more than one flush out of a kit. The first two flushes are the largest. When more flushes come, they will be smaller than the previous one.
When the veil between the cap and stem has barely torn, mushrooms are ready and should be harvested. Do not delay any longer. Utilize surgical gloves or thoroughly clean your hands, wrists, and arms. Pick the ripe mushrooms and let the rest to continue growing. Remove the mushrooms from the cake by grasping the mushroom’s base with your thumb and index finger. Slowly rotate your hand counterclockwise until the mushroom releases its grip. Please do not remove the mushrooms. This might potentially harm the mycelium and destroy it. After the majority of the bigger mushrooms have been gathered, also collect the smaller ones and the pins.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Mushrooms thrive when there is sufficient light and minimal barrier to penetration. Because the edges of the cake are illuminated, mushrooms may also grow there. This is difficult to refute and may be permitted. Some cultivators cover the sides of the grow box with aluminum foil to keep the sides dark, however this method is not always effective.
When mushrooms grow there, they may be harvested immediately prior to soaking the kit:
Pure hands! Remove the grow box from the bag and set it inverted on your other hand. Shake the plastic container till the cake falls into your fingers. The plastic box may be put on a surface that has been disinfected. This hand is now free to pluck the mushrooms off the cake’s sides. When all mushrooms have been gathered, you may replace the cake in its original plastic container and continue with the soaking procedure.
After all mushrooms have been harvested, you prepare the next flush kit. Using sterilized hands or gloves, remove the grow box from the huge grow bag. Fill the container with potable, fresh water. Remove the lid from the plastic bag and use it to seal the grow box. Wrap the closed grow box in a soaking Bag or your own clean plastic shopping bag. This should be stored in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 12 hours. This is known as the soaking procedure. The cake will now absorb water, preparing it for the next flush.
During the soaking, the grow bag with micronfilter may be hung upside down to dry. Ensure that it is hung inverted so that no microorganisms may enter the bag. After each flush, many growers like to use brand-new, unopened grow bags. After 12 hours, remove the bag containing the grow box from the refrigerator and unpack it.
To continue, follow the same steps 3 – 7 as before when you started the process for the first time. Several days later, a new flush will appear. You can get at least 2 or 3 flushes out of a Mondo® ‘Mazatapec’ XL Magic mushroom grow kit. If you are experienced in cultivating, you can get more flushes out of a kit.
When no additional mushrooms grow for at least three weeks after the second flush, or when the Mondo® ‘Mazatapec’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit may be discarded. This indicates that the grow kit has been infected with another fungus or bacterium. The Mondo® ‘Mazatapec’ XL Magic mushroom grow kit will no longer produce mushrooms, and it should be discarded in the trash outdoors.
When you are too late picking the mushrooms, they will drop their spores. The cake and the mushrooms will turn black/purple (some other cubensis strains red/brown) because of the spores. This is not really a problem; it just doesn’t look very pretty. When mushrooms release their spores, they also start to degrade and the active ingredients are breaking down. Mushrooms will lose some of their potency.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts. This kit is meant for small-scale home use only.
Mondo Grow Kit Mazatapec
The hallucinogenic, mind-boggling, and spiritual Mazatapec magic mushroom still has much to offer. This strain is renowned for its religious and ritualistic shamanic usage by indigenous Mexican medicine men, such as the Mazatec and Nahua. Such a religious ceremony using psychoactive psilocybin mushrooms or Salvia Divinorum is known as a Velada.
Terence Mckenna, an ethnomycologist, author, and psychedelic expert, theorizes that the usage of psilocybin magic mushrooms dates back 15,000 years. In the year 890, the Mazteken used these uncommon fungi. She revered and admired this rare mushroom strain for its capacity to alleviate deep-seated aches. The Mazatapec is a genuine philosophical and imaginative generator that may deliver problem-solving ideas. This psilocybin grow kit is excellent for both novices seeking a greater experience and seasoned psilocybin users.
Effects of Mondo Grow Kit Mazatapec Mushrooms
The Mazatapec mushroom grow kit from Mondo is a perfect stepping stone for a beginner looking for a more powerful mushroom growkit and for those who are experienced with the use of psilocybin mushrooms. The effects of Mazatapec are highly philosophical, creative, and mediocre in body energy and visuals.
Grow information Mondo Mazatapec
- Growing difficulties: Easy
- Substrate: Manure, straw, various grains
- Colonization time: 10 – 13 days
- Colonization temperature: 28 – 30 degrees Celsius
- Fruit temperature: 23 – 26 degrees Celsius
How many Mazatapec Mushrooms should you take?
On average you can assume the following amounts:
- Microdosing: 0.2 grams of dried mushrooms | 2 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Mild trip: 1 gram of dried mushrooms | 10 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Normal trip: 2 grams of dried mushrooms | 20 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Intense trip: 3 grams of dried mushrooms | 30 grams of fresh shrooms
Preparations when you are going to trip on Mondo Mazatapec Shrooms
Do not begin with psilocybin mushroom spores. If you are in a poor mood or ill, this might result in an unpleasant vacation. If you want to have a fun night out, it is essential to be in a laid-back environment. Avoid tripping over someone you do not know well. Always do this in the company of trustworthy individuals, ideally in a peaceful place such as your own house.
It is great to travel in a clean atmosphere without too much clutter, and you should prepare the items you will need for your journey, such as the music you will listen to or the trip stoppers. Create as much comfort for yourself as possible. Ultimately, you shouldn’t go wild seeking for things; the vacation itself should be the focus.
The 9-step plan for Mondo Grow Kit Mazatapec
With the below strategy, you may optimize your yield. Thus, you will have more mushrooms and will be able to go more often or with several companions. Before planting your magic mushrooms, you must guarantee a clean environment to avoid the spread of illness. This requires that you properly clean the surface on which you lay the propagator, keep windows and doors closed to minimize the transmission of germs in the air, and clean your arms and hands well. Additionally, gloves and a face mask are advised.
- Fill the cultivation tray with water, then put the lid on and let it soak for 12 hours closed
- After 12 hours pour you remove the excess water from the grow box.
- Remove the lid from the grow kit. Rinse the lid and put it back in the cardboard box.
- Pour 150 ml. tap water into the grow bag / grow bag and place the grow tray / grow kit in the grow bag. The open side of the bag should face up and spray the inside of the grow bag with a plant sprayer.
- Fold the open side of the grow bag in half twice; do not cover the micron filter. Place the paperclip over the fold and make sure that it remains closed.
- Now the Mondo Mazatapec mushroom growkit is ready to grow mushrooms.
- Place the grow kit in a place out of the direct sunlight. Do not place the GrowKit under a lamp and not on or near a stove or heat source. The ideal temperature is between 20 and 25 º C. “Leave the bag closed until the pre-pins begin to form” (this can take one or two weeks ) At this stage the kit does not require oxygen, but a high CO2 content.
- “After the pre-pins have started to grow” Moisten the kit daily with a spray bottle (maximum 1-2 pumps) . In this phase, the mushrooms need fresh H20 and O2 and the CO2 must escape. This is also important after harvesting.
- The first mushrooms will be visible in two weeks. Be patient, it may take longer for the first mushrooms to grow. The mushrooms should be harvested just before the film under the cap starts to peel off.
Attempt to maintain a temperature of 24 degrees. In no event may the temperature fall below 18 degrees. We highly advise the usage of a thermomat. Light is essential for the growing of magic mushrooms. Ensure that the grow box does not get direct sunlight, but that it receives a few hours of sunshine or artificial light every day. This is required for the mycelium to recognize that it has reached the surface. Along with fresh air, humidity is essential for mushroom growth.
Do not spray the grow tray directly!
Contrary to the inside of the grow box! Spraying the grow bag is therefore the optimal method. This is accomplished with a single spray. After spraying, quickly shut the grow bag with the paperclip. When the veil between the cap and stem has just been broken, mushrooms are ready to be harvested. As soon as you see this, act quickly. You harvest a mushroom by rotating it counterclockwise. You risk damaging the mycelium, which is undesirable for the subsequent flush.
Getting multiple flushes from your growkit
With the Mondo Mazatapec grow kit you can grow and harvest magic mushrooms on average 3 times. When harvesting the mushrooms, it is important that you turn carefully and do not pull on the mushrooms. Damaging the mycelium can cause smaller flushes after picking the mushrooms.
Content of your magic Mondo Mazatapec Growkit
When you buy your Mondo Mazatapec Growkit you will receive it with all necessary materials. Upon receipt, we advise you to start growing magic mushrooms immediately. This benefits the quality. In your Mondo Mazatapec Growkit you will find the following materials:
- Grow box(1200cc)
- Grow bag
The grow tray is filled with the substrate and active mycelium from which the mushrooms will grow. All you need to achieve a great mushroom harvest is a clean work environment, drinking water and a way to atomize the water.
Harvesting your Mondo Mazatapec magic mushrooms
Count on a harvest of around 300 to 600 grams of magic mushrooms if you stick to the step-by-step plan to grow magic mushrooms. The Mondo growkit is available in 1200cc and 2100cc. The great thing about the Mondo Mazatapec mushroom growkit is? You can use it on average 3 times if you handle it correctly. The Mazatapec mushrooms are easy to grow.
Storing your mushroom growkit
Since it is a fresh product, we advise you to set up your mushroom growkit immediately. This way you can achieve the best results and ensure a nice mushroom harvest. Still, you can keep the mushroom growkit after receipt. This is provided with an expiry date.