Buy Mondo Grow Kit PES Hawaii Online
Buy Mondo Grow Kit PES Hawaii Online. Years of planning and testing has resulted in the next generation of Mondo® Hawaiian PES Magic Mushroom grow kits. The Mondo® Grow Kit Hawaiian PES has become better than it ever was. Compared to the first generation of Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Hawaiian PES Grow Kit, the next generation is improved with:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Hawaiian PES Magic Mushroom grow kit is slightly different than the grow kits you might have used before. This is seen only in the substrate recipe and is a secret not just shared with everyone. Not even with us!
Just like the previous and other easy grow kits, you do not need to use additional spores. During the laboratory process, the spores have developed into mycelium inside the substrate (the cake) in the grow box. The mycelium has fully colonized the substrate and is ready to grow mushrooms.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x grow bag – The bag has a micron filter to keep contaminants out
- 1x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend using
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Hawaiian PES’ Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, microorganisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Hawaiian PES’ Magic Mushroom grow kit and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let it soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid and store it in the carton box.
- Add some water to the growbag to increase humidity. approx. 150 ml
- Fold the open end of grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Hawaiian PES’ Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Hawaiian PES’ Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box,
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature drop under 21 °C and not exceed 29°C. To keep the temperature from dropping under the 18°C, you can use ato maintain the ideal temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder regions of the world.
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Hawaiian PES Magic Mushroom Grow Kit only needs light for the mycelium to ‘understand’ it has reached the surface. Only then, mushrooms will grow. A few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunlight a day is more than enough. Direct sunlight kills the mycelium, so avoid the sun to shine directly on the grow kit.
Water / Misting
The day after you start the process you begin with misting. Open the grow bag by removing the paperclip. Do not spray directly on the cake but spray one time against every side of the bag. So you mist once a day, four sprays. Misting also vents fresh oxygen inside the bag. Right after misting, close the bag again with the paperclip.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
Air & FAE
Once the pins appear it is important to refresh the air in the grow bag. Open the bag 1-3 times a day. Close it agian wit lots of air in side the grow bag. By opening the air you let CO2 out an the O2 in.
The mushrooms come up in groups. This can be a small or large group. That depends on the strain. A growth like this is called a flush. Mushrooms are almost never ripe at the same time. You can get more than one flush out of a kit. The first two flushes are the largest. When more flushes come, they will be smaller than the previous one.
Harvest & Picking
When the veil between the cap and stem has barely torn, mushrooms are ready and should be harvested. Do not delay any longer. Utilize surgical gloves or thoroughly clean your hands, wrists, and arms. Pick the ripe mushrooms and let the rest to continue growing. Remove the mushrooms from the cake by grasping the mushroom’s base with your thumb and index finger. Slowly rotate your hand counterclockwise until the mushroom releases its grip. Please do not remove the mushrooms. This might potentially harm the mycelium and destroy it. After the majority of the bigger mushrooms have been gathered, also collect the smaller ones and the pins.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Mushrooms thrive when there is sufficient light and minimal barrier to penetration. Because the edges of the cake are illuminated, mushrooms may also grow there. This is difficult to refute and may be permitted. Some cultivators cover the sides of the grow box with aluminum foil to keep the sides dark, however this method is not always effective.
When mushrooms grow there, they may be harvested immediately prior to soaking the kit:
Pure hands! Remove the grow box from the bag and set it inverted on your other hand. Shake the plastic container till the cake falls into your fingers. The plastic box may be put on a surface that has been disinfected. This hand is now free to pluck the mushrooms off the cake’s sides. When all mushrooms have been gathered, you may replace the cake in its original plastic container and continue with the soaking procedure.
After all mushrooms have been harvested, you prepare the next flush kit. Using sterilized hands or gloves, remove the grow box from the grow bag. Fill the container with potable, fresh water. Remove the ziploc bag’s lid and use it to seal the grow box. Wrap the closed grow box in a soaking Bag or your own clean plastic shopping bag. This should be stored in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 12 hours. This is known as the soaking procedure. The cake will now absorb water, preparing it for the next flush.
During the soaking, the grow bag with micronfilter may be hung upside down to dry. Ensure that it is hung inverted so that no bacteria may enter the bag. After each flush, many growers like to use brand-new, unopened grow bags. After 12 hours, remove the bag containing the grow box from the refrigerator and unpack it.
To continue, follow the same steps 3 – 7 as before when you started the process for the first time. Several days later, a new flush will appear. You can get at least 2 or 3 flushes out of a Psilocybe cubensis ‘Hawaiian PES’ Magic mushroom grow kit. If you are experienced in cultivating, you can get more flushes out of a kit.
When no more mushrooms grow out of a grow kit after the second flush for at least three weeks, or when the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Hawaiian PES’ Magic Mushroom grow kit turns green, red, grey or yellow; the grow kit can be disposed of. The change in color is a sign that the grow kit is contaminated with another fungus or bacteria. No more mushrooms will grow out of the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Hawaiian PES’ Magic mushroom grow kit and the grow kit should be thrown away in the garbage outside.
When you are too late picking the mushrooms, they will drop their spores. The cake and the mushrooms will turn black/purple (some other cubensis strains red/brown) because of the spores. This is not really a problem; it just doesn’t look very pretty. When mushrooms release their spores, they also start to degrade, and the active ingredients are breaking down. Mushrooms will lose some of their potency.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts. This kit is meant for small-scale home use only.
Mondo Grow Kit PES Hawaii
The Hawaii PES are big, copper-colored magic mushrooms with enormous caps. These remarkable psilcybe mushrooms are not native to Hawaii, but the business Pacific Exotica Spora produced them there (PES). There are two varieties of mushrooms in Hawaii. The PES Hawaii is not the famous and influential Hawaiians (Copelandia Cyanescens).
PES Hawaii is a magical psilocybe cubensis strain whose effects vary from those of Hawaiians (Copelandia Cyanescens). The PES Hawaii is well suited for both novice users who have already experimented with psilocybin-based psychedelics and seasoned mushroom consumers.
This strain of psilocybe mushrooms is somewhat stronger than typical. The benefits of this gorgeous and potent mushroom include intense visuals, an increase in creative thought, moderate physical activity, and a philosophical disposition.
Grow information Mondo PES Hawaii
- Growing difficulties: Easy
- Substrate: Manure, straw, various grains
- Colonization time: 10 – 13 days
- Colonization temperature: 28-30 degrees Celsius
- Fruit temperature: 23 – 26 degrees Celsius
Effects of Mondo Grow Kit PES Hawaii Mushrooms
The PES Hawaii mushroom grow kit from Mondo is a grow kit for beginners with experience to experienced psilocybin users. This is a medium to strong grow kit from Mondo. Strong visuals, increase in creative thinking, average body energy and philosophical.
How many PES Hawaii Mushrooms should you take?
On average you can assume the following amounts:
- Microdosing: 0.2 grams of dried mushrooms | 2 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Mild trip: 1 gram of dried mushrooms | 9 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Normal trip: 2 grams of dried mushrooms | 20 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Intense trip: 3 grams of dried mushrooms | 30 grams of fresh mushshrooms
Preparations when you are going to trip on Mondo PES Hawaii Shrooms
Do not begin with psilocybin mushroom spores. If you are in a poor mood or ill, this might result in an unpleasant vacation. If you want to have a fun night out, it is essential to be in a laid-back environment. Avoid tripping over someone you do not know well. Always do this in the company of trustworthy individuals, ideally in a secure, peaceful place such as your own home.
It is great to travel in a clean atmosphere without too much clutter, and you should prepare the items you will need for your journey, such as the music you will listen to or the trip stoppers. Create as much comfort for yourself as possible. Ultimately, you shouldn’t go wild seeking for things; the vacation itself should be the focus.
The 9-step plan for Mondo Grow Kit PES Hawaii
With the accompanying detailed instructions, you may optimize mushroom harvest. Thus, you will have more mushrooms and will be able to go more often or with several companions. Before planting your magic mushrooms, you must guarantee a clean environment to avoid the spread of illness. This requires that you properly clean the surface on which you lay the propagator, keep windows and doors closed to prevent the transmission of germs via the air, and clean your hands and arms well. Additionally, gloves and a face mask are advised.
- Fill the cultivation tray with water, then put the lid on and let it soak for 12 hours closed
- After 12 hours pour you remove the excess water from the grow box.
- Remove the lid from the grow kit. Rinse the lid and put it back in the cardboard box.
- Pour 150 ml. tap water into the grow bag and place the grow tray/grow kit in the grow bag. The open side of the bag should face upwards and spray the inside of the grow bag with a plant spray.
- Fold the open side of the grow bag in half twice; do not cover the micron filter. Place the paperclip over the fold and make sure that it stays closed.
- Now the Mondo PES Hawaii mushroom grow kit is ready to grow mushrooms.
- Place the grow kit in a place out of the direct sunlight. Do not place the Grow Kit under a lamp and not on or near a stove or heat source. The ideal temperature is between 20 and 25 º C. “Leave the bag closed until the pre-pins begin to form” (this can take one or two weeks During this phase, the kit does not require oxygen, but a high CO2 content.
- “After the pre-pins have started to grow” Moisten the kit daily with a spray bottle (maximum 1-2 pumps ). In this phase, the mushrooms need fresh H20 and O2 and the CO2 must escape. This is also important after harvesting.
- The first mushrooms will be visible in two weeks. Be patient, it can take longer for the first mushrooms to grow. The mushrooms should be harvested just before the film under the cap starts to peel off.
Attempt to maintain a temperature of 24 degrees. In no event may the temperature fall below 18 degrees. We highly advise the usage of a thermomat. Light is essential for the growing of magic mushrooms. Ensure that the grow box does not get direct sunlight, but that it receives a few hours of sunshine or artificial light every day. This is required for the mycelium to recognize that it has reached the surface. Along with fresh air, humidity is essential for mushroom growth.
Do not spray the grow tray directly!
Contrary to the inside of the grow box! Spraying the grow bag is therefore the optimal method. This is accomplished with a single spray. After spraying, quickly shut the grow bag with the paperclip. When the veil between the cap and stem has just been broken, mushrooms are ready to be harvested. As soon as you see this, act quickly. You harvest a mushroom by rotating it counterclockwise. You risk damaging the mycelium, which is undesirable for the subsequent flush.
Getting multiple flushes from your Grow Kit
With the Mondo PES Hawaii growkit you can average Growing and harvesting mushrooms 3 times. When harvesting the mushrooms, it is important that you turn carefully and do not pull on the mushrooms. Damaging the mycelium can cause smaller flushes after picking the mushrooms.
Contents of your Mondo PES Hawaii Grow Kit
When you buy your Mondo PES Hawaii Growkit you will receive it comes with all necessary materials. Upon receipt, we advise you to start growing magic mushrooms immediately. This benefits the quality. In your Mondo PES Hawaii Growkit contains the following materials:
- Grow box(1200cc)
- Grow bag
The grow box is filled with the substrate and active mycelium from which the mushrooms will grow. All you need to achieve a great mushroom harvest is a clean work environment, drinking water and a way to atomize the water.
Harvesting your Mondo PES Hawaii Mushrooms
Count on a harvest of around 300 to 600 grams of mushrooms if you stick to the step-by-step plan to grow mushrooms. The Mondo growkit is available in 1200cc and 2100cc. The great thing about the Mondo PES Hawaii mushroom grow kit is? You can use it 3 times on average if you handle it correctly. The PES Hawaii mushrooms are easy to grow.
Storing your mushroom Grow Kit
Since it is a fresh product, we advise you to set up your mushroom growkit immediately. This way you can achieve the best results and ensure a nice mushroom harvest. Still, you can keep the mushroom growkit after receipt. This is provided with an expiry date.