Buy Three Extra Large Magic Mushroom Grow Kits Package deal online
Buy Three Extra Large Magic Mushroom Grow Kits Package deal online. Choose from the variety of XL Magic Mushroom grow kits available. You have the option of selecting either three identical or three distinct Psilocybe cubbsis strains. The Mondo XL kits for growing magic mushrooms do not include an instruction manual, but it can be downloaded here for free.
The most recent generation of Mondo Psilocybe cubensis XL grow kits is the result of many years of research. The standard cultivation kit for Psilocybe cubensis XL magic mushrooms has been improved. The new edition of the Psilocybe cubensis XL grow kit has the following improvements over the previous version:
- More mushrooms, larger yields
- *Additional flushes
- Resistance to contamination is improved.
- Instructions are different, but they are simpler.
*Some strains have a higher flush rate than others. The biggest flushes are the first three. Conform to the new industry benchmark for easy-to-grow kits. The Psilocybe cubensis XL magic mushroom grow kit differs somewhat from other kits you’ve seen. It will be immediately apparent when opening the carton package. The micronfilter is situated above the plastic cover in the middle.
A white adhesive strip was added to the lid. During the first phases of the preparation process, both components were needed in the laboratory. They should be ignored. You are no longer need to use spores, as was the case with previous and other quick-grow kits. During the laboratory method, spores developed in mycelium inside the substrate (the cake) in the grow box.
How to properly store the grow kit
It is suggested that you begin the cultivation process as soon as possible. If you want to start growing later, keep the grow kit in the refrigerator for 2 weeks (2°C to 8°C). To begin, place the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and seal it tightly.
- 1x grow box – This includes active mycelium substrate (the cake)
- 2x paperclip – For sealing the grow bag.
- 1x big grow bag – The bag features micron filters to keep pollutants out.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is required to keep the humidity level at a comfortable level.
- For misting and soaking, use potable water.
- Work in a clean environment to prevent contamination by other fungus and bacteria (micro organisms).
It is suggested that you utilize
- Gloves for surgery
- Disinfectant for a variety of surfaces
- Thermo mat (when room temperature falls below 18°C) Soaking Bag Thermometer
How to get the space and yourself ready before you start
- Any windows that are open should be closed. Microorganisms may be introduced to the Psilocybe cubensis XL Magic Mushroom grow kit via wind or draft.
- Place the grow box with the cake on a cleaned surface after removing it from the carton box.
- Microorganisms may stick to the grow box if this surface is not clean, flourishing within the Psilocybe cubensis XL Magic Mushroom grow kit and contaminating the grow box.
Make sure your hands and arms are clean while you’re working.
- When handling the kit, we suggest wearing medical gloves or a strong disinfectant.
- To prevent breathing into the grow bag and onto the cake, use a facemask.
Getting the process started
- Fill the container with clean, drinkable water. Close the grow box tightly and immerse it for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, drain the excess water from the grow box.
- In the huge grow bag, place the grow box. The bag’s open end should face upwards.
- The grow box’s lid should be removed. Rinse the lid and keep it in the ziplock bag until you need it. Place the ziplockbag in the carton box with the lid on.
- Fold the huge grow bag’s open end twice, but do not cover the micron filter.
- To keep the bag closed, place the paperclip on the fold. The Psilocybe cubensis XL Magic Mushroom grow kit is now complete and ready to use.
- Place the Psilocybe cubensis XL Magic Mushroom grow kit on top of the ziplock with lid inside the carton box.
The optimal temperature is 24 degrees Celsius. The temperature should not go below 18°C and should not rise over 29°C. A thermo mat may be used to protect the temperature from falling below 18 degrees Celsius. In the winter or in colder parts of the globe, a thermo mat is a must-have.
Only light is required for the mycelium in the Psilocybe cubensis XL magic mushroom grow kit to ‘understand’ that it has reached the surface. Mushrooms will only grow after that. It’s more than adequate to have a few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunshine every day. Because direct sunlight kills mycelium, keep the grow kit out of direct sunlight.
Misting / Water
You start misting the day after you start the procedure. Remove the paperclip from the grow bag to open it. Spray one time against each side of the bag, rather than directly on the cake. So you mist four times every day. Fresh oxygen is also pumped into the bag by misting. Close the bag with the paperclip immediately after misting.
The first little mushrooms (the pins) should develop between 5 and 16 days if the circumstances are ideal. This, too, is contingent on the tension. Some strains of Cubensis develop more slowly than others.
The mushrooms grow in groups. This group may be small or large. That depends upon the strain. A flush is a similar kind of growth. Not all mushrooms mature at the same time. A flushing kit may be used for several flushes. The most noteworthy flushes are the first and second. The subsequent flushes will be smaller than the previous one.
When the veil between the cap and stem has just begun to separate, mushrooms are ripe and ready to be harvested. Do not delay any longer. Using medical gloves or disinfectant, one should disinfect the hands, wrists, and arms. Select the ripe mushrooms and let the remainder to mature. To remove the mushrooms from the cake, hold the base of each mushroom with your thumb and index finger. Rotate your hand slowly counterclockwise until the mushroom releases. It is not a good idea to extract the mushrooms. This might be harmful to the mycelium and cause it to perish. After collecting the bulk of the larger mushrooms, proceed to gather the smaller ones and the pins.
Mushrooms that sprout from the sides of the building
Mushrooms thrive where the sun shines and there is minimal barrier to penetration. Because the cake has light shining on it from all sides, mushrooms may grow there as well. It is difficult to counteract this, and it is permissible. To keep the edges of the grow box dark, some gardeners cover them in aluminum foil, although this doesn’t always work.
Mushrooms may be harvested shortly before soaking the kit if they grow there:
Hands are spotless! Remove the grow box from the bag and place it upside down on your other hand. The cake will fall out of the plastic box and drop on your hand if you wiggle the box. The plastic container may be sterilized by putting it on a clean surface. You may now use this hand to remove the mushrooms from the edges of the cake. After selecting all of the mushrooms, return the cake to its original spot in the plastic box and complete the soaking process.
After collecting all of the mushrooms, you must prepare the equipment for the next flush. Removing the grow box from the primary grow bag using clean hands or gloves. Fill the container with potable, hygienic water. Remove the lid from the ziplock bag and use it to close the grow box. Wrap the closed grow box with a soaking bag or a clean plastic shopping bag of your own. Close it tightly and refrigerate it for 12 hours between 2°C and 8°C. This process is referred to as soaking. Now, the cake will be soaked in water in preparation for the next flush.
While the grow bag with micronfilter is soaking, it may be hung upside down to dry. To prevent microorganisms from entering the bag, hang it upside down. After each flush, many cultivators prefer to use new, unused grow bags. After 12 hours, remove the soaking bag containing the grow box from the refrigerator and unpack it.
After that, flush
To proceed, repeat steps 3–7 as you did when starting the procedure for the first time. A fresh flush will occur a few days later. A Psilocybe cubensis XL Magic mushroom grow kit will yield at least two or three flushes. You may get more flushes out of a kit if you have cultivating experience.
When no additional mushrooms grow for at least three weeks after the second flush, or when the Psilocybe cubensis XL Magic Mushroom grow kit turns green, red, grey, or yellow, the kit can be discarded. The color change indicates that another fungus or bacterium has compromised the grow kit. The Psilocybe cubensis XL Magic mushroom grow kit is no longer capable of producing mushrooms and should be discarded in the open air.
If the mushrooms are harvested too late, they will release their spores. The cake and mushrooms will turn black/purple as a result of the spores (some other cubensis strains may turn red/brown). This is not a significant issue; it simply lacks appeal.
When mushrooms release spores, the spores begin to disintegrate, and so do the active compounds. As a result, mushrooms will lose some of their power. Is it too late for you to obtain spores? Purchase some Spores of the Magic Mushroom. Evaluate your options. On the page for responsible usage, you’ll find more information about dos and don’ts.
|Grow Kit type||Mondo|
|Potency||n / a|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||23ºC|
|Yield (from)||> 1000 grams|
|Yield (to)||> 1000 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|